The silly things that I get into...

I will start here with something to do that will take up some of my time, while I share the crazy stuff that I get into.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Even the worst day is now better than my best day.

Today is August 12, 2010

I am having so much fun here in SD. I locked my keys in my car when I went to the gas station. Who does that? Tomorrow I am getting my techno gym key. Ooh la la...I need to find a place to live. I am having fun staying here with pop but will be super excited when I find a place. I have been here 39 days. I can't believe it! It seems like so much more. I had to count it twice on my calendar. 

I just got the use of my computer back in the last week. I had it in the storage unit and when I tried to use it after I got it out it was dead. So I took it to a computer repair place, paid about 130. And now it seems as if I have a brand new computer. 

Sterling came and visited me this past week about three days ago. We had a nice visit. He took a surf board out on to the ocean. Pretty cute. I can't wait to go visit him in LA, I want to see his new house. Senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment